Thursday 23 February 2017

Skype Chat Module 2

Me and a few others had a Skype session last night and it was a great welcome back into the course. I did enjoy the previous skip chat but i felt this one was a lot more personal to beginning our professional inquiries. First thing we discussed was that Paula loves pies!! After reading the module 2 handbook and reader 4 i was excited to get a better insight into how to get the ball rolling with module 2! we discussed SIG groups and how important they will be for us to progress with our enquiries. It was interesting to hear everyones ideas for their enquiries so far, it has left me with a lot to think about within my own enquiry and where i want to take it. I feel like at the moment I'm going to play around with a few question ideas and see where they take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment