Tuesday 28 February 2017

Expanding my career path

I have spent the afternoon exploring all my different options around my professional inquiry and re-reading through a booklet my teaching agency gave to me a few weeks ago at the time i didn't think i would have much time or money to take on any extra courses but after looking over them again maybe there are some courses on here that would be hugely beneficial for me not just for my studies but for my CV and future job options. I am really interested in working with children with special needs especially in the arts department but on paper i do not have the correct skills or qualifications to be considered for this yet. I am really looking into taking part in one or two of these courses some are online and some are just a day session. This course is really making me want to broaden my horizons and really get the most qualifications under my belt so my CV is as strong as it could be. Not 100% if any of these courses are right for me but i suppose you don't know until you try! I am so keen to develop my skills and having any extras is a massive bonus. If anyone is wanting to do any of these courses with me please get in touch! 
I am particularly interested in the following few:
Level 1 Autism awareness training
child protection in education-educare
supporting SEN


1 comment:

  1. Great - combine your uni studies with these that are on offer in your workplace - make them a part of the inquiry

    ReplyDelete